===Applications for the first quarter of 2016 is now closed===
Every year we receive many requests for internships at Care Earth Trust. Since the number of slots available per year is limited, please read through the eligibility requirements given below to ensure you meet the criteria. If all the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed.
- Participation in the internship programme is open to students from all over the world. Placements are made based on the compatibility of the student’s interests and academic background and the needs of a particular programme or an ongoing project
- Applicants to Care Earth Trust Internship Programme must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher),
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent);
- Have graduated with a university degree, and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one-year period of graduation.
- Applicants are also required to:
- Be fluent in English (mandatory); knowledge of any other south Indian language is an advantage
- Have a demonstrated interest in the programmes of biodiversity research, conservation and field assessments.
- Have a demonstrated ability to interact successfully with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which includes a willingness to be tolerant of differing opinions and views; and
- Be computer literate in standard software applications.
- Willingness to intern on a full-time basis spending five days a week for a period of not less than one month and not exceeding six months.
To apply, send a copy of your resume along with other relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line of email must read “Application for internship_name”